Adam Virgo

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  173
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/18/2016 at 07:30, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

just becuase a director tells you the sun shines out of him don't mean it's true how many of there players have you asked about there situation with him? 

What players would I ask ? the ones who are now in the first team ? I only mentioned that a director spoke highly of him..I didn't prompt him, I didn't load a question...just asked him if he knew JF and he told me. 

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Adam Virgo @Adamvirgs19
Jamie Fullerton sacked no surprise in my view. Wrong choice from the start sure the way he manages the players wouldn't react well too.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,995
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

@Piethagoram he seems emotionally involved.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,773
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Tweet from Alan Hardy.... "Fullerton will be sacked shortly but I have some sympathy for him. He was promoted above his level of competence & that's not his fault"

2 hours ago, notts-joe said:

@Piethagoram he seems emotionally involved.

Hardy calls it spot for me.

• Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  1,727
  • Days Won:  23

whatever way you look at the appointment it should never ever ever ever have happend simple.

Cooper should always have had got it I'm not saying he is going to be our messiah no.

But what I am saying is hel play attacking slick football and make us entertaining and if he can get a few players in even better.

We may even play his 352 that Swindon used with wing backs and when they used that they ripped us all over the park for me they were the best team in league one last year based on attractive football 

and final note I like about him he's a real manager he figured out Shaun Derry when they played us he figured his tactics his game all out and exploited us all over the park.

He is a manger who clearly watches opposition and figures a plan in my book Fullarton never had a plan for any team we have faced or any tactics 

• Content Count:  530
  • Days Won:  24

2 minutes ago, Modern Fan 1862 👍 said:

He is a manger

....but he's not the Messiah?.......make your mind up!

Personally i don't care whether he can tip-toe on H2O.....as long as he leads us to the Promised Land (yes, I know that was his buddy Victor Moses)

no manager is ever the god damn messiah not even mourinho we ain't ever gonna get the messiah 

But cooper is 1,000 times better then what we have had and actually has football brains and deploys a actual game plan you only have to watch Swindon games off last year.

They played football move pass always had players in space of he can drill that into this lot and next year build his team and style we will see a huge difference.

Oh and Alex Ferguson is the closest to the Messiah and we ain't ever finding him we apparently just had the next Brendon Rodgers APPARENTLY 😂😂

1 hour ago, tarquinbeech said:

....but he's not the Messiah?.......make your mind up!

Personally i don't care whether he can tip-toe on H2O.....as long as he leads us to the Promised Land (yes, I know that was his buddy Victor Moses)

have you been drinking that crazy beer again tarqs

For a minute, I thought 'Virgo' had suddenly became interested in Cooper or something.

Archived