What's everyone been up-to this weekend?

Yesterday was the usual Notts away Saturday for me, went to work in my chippy in the morning then went to see my grandad in Attenborough, then today my nephew came round and I picked up a few DVDs, I was also just conned into paying £1.55 for a Gregg's pizza slice after realising the label underneath that read 80p was incorrect, it wasn't even hot!

Sent from my Wileyfox Swift using Tapatalk

A trip down the M 1 yesterday to support the 'Pies at Northampton, with mum. Wander round Dunelm this morning with my daughter and grand-daughter, then a sport filled afternoon watching Leicester v Southampton, doing Predicition League 39, and a bit of T20 cricket. Soft lot. Lol 

Yesterday, 2 hours cricket coaching at Trent Bridge with the Bramcote CC kids. Afternoon doing nothing. Today watching/coaching @Blackville for Beeston FC U12's. This afternoon went with @Blackville to Leicester-Saints. Great atmosphere, good game. Leicester wrapped up the league today I think.

Saturday: a pleasurable afternoon watching super Waldhof winning and stying top of the league. Followed by a quite nice but overpriced meal at a Japanese restaurant.

On Sunday we went to the wedding reception of a German-Turkish lady we know and endured five hours of extremely loud music. No alcohol. Note to self: weddings are hard work without alcohol. I'm smuggling some vodka in next time.

Archived