Match Discussion: Game 43 - The Bees (A)

PON_News

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

Again this is a theme well said MC , what a job he has on his hands , players not getting him out the building  , Rip up the squad and have a blank canvas , if only it was possible , wonder if having given the chance for the players to redeem themselves after Saturday which they have failed miserably , wonder if he will play the kids ??? I would 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,702
  • Days Won:  36

Several things that have to be done by this football club:

Give Cooper a contract, the man talks sense and doesn't deserve to not have a contract with this bunch of gutless players. He has been dealt a rotten hand and cannot bring any players in, only work with what he has.

Sack Guy Branston: Just look at the quality of players the so called head of recruitment has brought to this club, criminal if he stays.

Gut this squad: I said earlier today maybe bring in 8 players, I'm now thinking 10 and just ship out 20, pay them off if they are no good.

Give youth a chance. We're bringing these young lads through, so give some of them a chance. Not all at once, but drip feed them to see if they are any good. We've played plenty of 18 year olds in the past for quite a few games, some have made it, some haven't, but at least see if they can sink, or swim.

Finally, I've come to conclusion that Ricardo Moniz was an absolute genius. To get this bunch of players, playing the football they did and scoring goals is phenomenal. Ok, we couldn't defend, but he must have seen that and thought stuff it, we'll play the football to hopefully score more goals than the opposition.

I will be there on Saturday, if only to doff my cap to Derry and Jimmy, two people you could never accuse of being spineless!

• Like 3

• Followers:  6
  • Content Count:  1,263
  • Days Won:  25

@Fozzy well put pal , can't agree more , we have seen poor players before but for me never such a poor collective group , really poor leadership to have brought us to this .

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,655
  • Days Won:  89

It's got to the point where there is very little to say, we've been saying these things all season.

New owners, new season, new players, NO GUY BRANSTON! 

• Like 2