Derby v Hull

Chris

I'm sat watching the game, Sheff Wed got off to a good start in their first leg - but this game hasn't quite started. I have to say, Derby look decent going forward but Tom Ince repeatedly going down easily is being a kill joy.

Oh and Hull have just scored.

Game on? Come on DERBY!!

We weren't good enough the last time we played in the play offs and we haven't improved since.We were unfortunate in the first game of the season to lose Will Hughes and Craig Bryson for most of the season but the players bought in to fill the gap haven't been good enough.Yes, Mel Morris splashed his cash but the players haven't improved the squad.Typical of this season George Thorne breaks his leg in the last normal game.I don't think Darren Wassel is up to the job as manager either.Steve McClaren didn't have a plan B and neither does Wassel.No excuses ,just not good enough.

I forgot to mention this earlier, there's a life line for you @super_ram. :rolleyes:

A pig known for sniffing out winners in sporting events has predicted his hometown club to win the Championship play-offs semi-final.

Marcus the Mystic, a micro pig from Heage, backed Derby County to beat Hull City on Saturday by choosing a plate of apples with a Rams badge.

The pig has previously chosen winners in the Wimbledon tennis men's finals and the 2014 Fifa World Cup. "He has an absolutely 100% success rate," owner Juliette Stevens said.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-36287571

1 hour ago, notts-joe said:

I forgot to mention this earlier, there's a life line for you @super_ram. :rolleyes:

A pig known for sniffing out winners in sporting events has predicted his hometown club to win the Championship play-offs semi-final.

Marcus the Mystic, a micro pig from Heage, backed Derby County to beat Hull City on Saturday by choosing a plate of apples with a Rams badge.

The pig has previously chosen winners in the Wimbledon tennis men's finals and the 2014 Fifa World Cup. "He has an absolutely 100% success rate," owner Juliette Stevens said.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-36287571

Yeah,I read about this on the Derby Telegraph site and immediately wrote off our play off hopes. Send the pig for Notts County bacon now.

I wrote Derby off, I didn't think they would win Hull and it's a shame that they didn't manage to pull off the win overall. It actually sounded like a much better game too.

Hard luck Derby

Archived