Kyle de Silva - the forgotten man

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

Kyle De Silva has left the club by mutual consent according to BBCRNS

I thought he was a half decent player when he played against Huddersfield last year but he was poor against Salford and never played for notts again

http://mobile.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/kyle-de-silva-departs-by-mutual-consent-3149750.aspx?platform=hootsuite

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,000
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I have to say I am surprised, but considering we don't like 'thin' players - almost on par with Vince McMahon refusing to give more talented wrestlers a chance, it seems they don't have a chance unless they bulk up. Is Hollis the only exception?

Curtis Thompson has worked hard to shape himself, he looked very thin once and if you look he's clearly been weight lifting etc.

Nangle, Waite (said he was considered 'lightweight'), countless youngsters but I have to say I am surprised, I would have felt he would be able to settle in a proven manager.

• Followers:  11
  • Content Count:  8,781
  • Days Won:  193
  • 𝕏:  twitter @piethagoram

Overriding memory of Kyle was that he seemed more worried about his hair than his own performance at Salford. 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  36

I must admit that I didn't think he showed enough to be too fussed about keeping him, but I am surprised as he was given a 2 year contract with a view to be challenging for the 1st XI this coming season and hasn't been given that chance. Best of luck to him, but I think he will be playing either at National league level, or the one below next season.

Archived