Player ratings vs. Scunny

ivansneck

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

Collin 6.5 - Didn't really have much to do, and couldn't be faulted for their goals.

Audel 4 - Not a right back, simple as that and I hope Tootle moves there in the next game

Duffy 7 - Solid throughout against a decent striker in Van Veen

Hollis 7 - I know we all want a better player than Haydn in central defence but I thought he did OK last night, won everything he could in the air and on the ground and gave 100%. I think he prefers to play in a flat back four, and has always looked an OK defender with quality alongside him, Mullins, Laing, Duffy etc.

Dicko 7 - Proper old fashioned left-back display

Tootle 6.5 - Decent performance but lost the ball a bit too often

Smith 5.5 - Let Scunny play in the hole behind him a little too often but kept going for 65 minutes

Rodman 6.5 - Tried to get things going but our attack/midfield are new to each other and are not yet reading whcih passes/runs to make (yet)

Burke 1 - see other thread

Stead 4 - Passed it now I feel, great player and tries hard but should now start from the bench and not be in our best 11

Oliver 7 - Did everything except score, but I started to worry that this will be the story of every game he plays

Subs

Campbell 5 - Ran around as usual, 100 % effort BUT can't score and we all saw at 0-1

Snijders 6 - As Campbell but I think he's better and should come on first of those 2 at present.

Atkinson 5 - Didn't do much, but didn't do much wrong either

Sheridan 7.5 - To be judged when we have a right back (Tootle), O'Connor is fit and he decides that his first choice attacks are at home and away. I did like the idea of a solid 4-4-2 away, we tried to win the game and could well have done so.

Scunthorpe United FC 8 - We enjoyed their very friendly hospitality, thank you, and had a good chat to Neal Bishop and Rodders and an excellent meal (and Ray and Aileen). Would give them a 9 but they desperately need the new ground asap.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,900
  • Days Won:  162

@Elite_pie @Piethagoram did either of you go?

audel could probably be afforded to let go if we can bring someone else more consistent in. would he do better if we was able to gain promotion? from @ivansneck it seems most of the players did well but the weak links keep costing us.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  137
  • Days Won:  0

Collin 7 - Didn't have much to do but was good when needed

Audel 4 - To attacking and fancy gave them to many chances

Duffy 8 - Solid

Hollis 7.5 - Solid

Dickinson 7 - won everything and looked steady

Tootle 6 - good defensively but gave the ball away

Smith 6.5 - worked hard and did alright

Rodman 6.5 - good ideas but wasn't quite communicating with Stead

Burke 1 - :censored:

Stead 4 - good ideas but wasn't quite communicating with Rodman

Oliver 7.5 - Caused problems but lacked end product

Subs

Campbell 5 - caused problems but missed some good chances

Snijders 7 - looked good but came on to late

Atkinson 6 - Didn't do much

• Content Count:  1,179
  • Days Won:  23

Collin 6.5 - Didn't really have much to do, and couldn't be faulted for their goals.

Audel 4 - Not a right back, simple as that and I hope Tootle moves there in the next game

Duffy 7 - Solid throughout against a decent striker in Van Veen

Hollis 7 - I know we all want a better player than Haydn in central defence but I thought he did OK last night, won everything he could in the air and on the ground and gave 100%. I think he prefers to play in a flat back four, and has always looked an OK defender with quality alongside him, Mullins, Laing, Duffy etc.

Dicko 7 - Proper old fashioned left-back display

Tootle 6.5 - Decent performance but lost the ball a bit too often

Smith 5.5 - Let Scunny play in the hole behind him a little too often but kept going for 65 minutes

Rodman 6.5 - Tried to get things going but our attack/midfield are new to each other and are not yet reading whcih passes/runs to make (yet)

Burke 1 - see other thread

Stead 4 - Passed it now I feel, great player and tries hard but should now start from the bench and not be in our best 11

Oliver 7 - Did everything except score, but I started to worry that this will be the story of every game he plays

Subs

Campbell 5 - Ran around as usual, 100 % effort BUT can't score and we all saw at 0-1

Snijders 6 - As Campbell but I think he's better and should come on first of those 2 at present.

Atkinson 5 - Didn't do much, but didn't do much wrong either

Sheridan 7.5 - To be judged when we have a right back (Tootle), O'Connor is fit and he decides that his first choice attacks are at home and away. I did like the idea of a solid 4-4-2 away, we tried to win the game and could well have done so.

Scunthorpe United FC 8 - We enjoyed their very friendly hospitality, thank you, and had a good chat to Neal Bishop and Rodders and an excellent meal (and Ray and Aileen). Would give them a 9 but they desperately need the new ground asap.

The new ground will be in place before we next play them! (Unless we get them in the fa cup)

• Content Count:  1,588
  • Days Won:  22

2 years time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived