Champions League 2016/2017

Dripsey3

Supporter+

Well it all started again last night. Result of the night is Barcelona's 7-0 destruction of Celtic. Celtic missed a penalty at 1-0.

It reached 34.4 degrees in Gravesend yesterday. Meanwhile in Manchester over an inch of rain fell in an hour meaning Man City vs Borussia Monchengladbach was postponed until tonight. 

Arsenal went to PSG and drew 1-1. They'll be happy with that after being outplayed for most of the game. They scored with their first shot on target after 78 mins. PSG missed a host of chances, some were laughable misses, I actually laughed.......

All that money and City can't get a game on. A 1 hour delay would have seen it played. Most of my friends have planes home today and so will now loss it. Gladbach wanted a 1500 KO today so that those with an evening flight could still go. Can't happen, not enough stewards or cameramen available in the afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here we go again, another trip to the Emptihad tonight. As a gesture to our supporters Borussia have refunded all ticket money for the game irrespective of whether we use the tickets tonight or not, so I'm getting in free of charge!

That's where the membership model really works.

Supporter+

Man City strolled to a 4-0 win vs  Borussia Monchengladbach. Still only good enough for 2nd place after Barcelona's destruction of Celtic (I love saying this). 

Leicester's incredible journey took them off to Belgium yesterday. They came, they saw and promptly thrashed Club Brugge 3-0. Club Brugge asked the question, Leicester City? Who are they? Well I think they got their answer....

Borussia weren't able to live with City's pressing game. last year they gave us space and we tore tham apart for an hour or so. They are much better this year, put your money on City for the EPL and maybe even the CL. I'm taking @Blackville to the City-Barca game which should be a cracker.

Nice gesture by our Sport Director (and real powerhouse in the club) Max Eberl who came into our section before the game and shook the hand of all 400 or so who were able to make the re-arranged tie.

Apologies for the quality, I think my phone was still wet from Tuesday!!

Archived