Faces of PON - Leyton Orient (H)

Chris

Feel free to have a browse, for those who can't see the gallery here is a direct link.

Yesterday was a brilliant day for me, not just because Notts won but I was introduced to a few new faces around Meadow Lane and on top of that my youngest daughter decided to keep me company (as Super_Pie refused to leave the house or should I say come off the Playstation) lol

Anywho, I also gave a series a pictures to two fans I have been taking pictures of at various games over the few seasons PON has operated.

Here's a parting picture for Granny and Super Ram.
14448830_10155202288325961_5839333368161

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

About PON

Pride of Nottingham

Pride of Nottingham is an independent fansite devoted to Notts County, the world’s oldest professional football club. Created in 2013, it has served as a source of Magpie news, features, match previews, reports, analysis and interviews for more than three years.

Support PON

Enjoy our content? Want to help us grow? Your donation will go a long way towards improving the site!

donate-pon.png

Meet the Team

Chris Chris Administrators
super_ram super_ram Global Moderators
DangerousSausage DangerousSausage Global Moderators
CliftonMagpie CliftonMagpie Global Moderators

Social Media

Search In

Important Information

Pride of Nottingham uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. To approve, simply continue using the site or click 'I accept' Terms of Use.