Who R Ya?? YP - 5 points
GrannyPie & DangerousSaussage - 4 points
Fozzy - 3 points
magpiejue, Elite_Pie, super_ram & WeymouthPIE - 2 points
Ivansneck, Northants Pie, Barnet11UK, notts-joe - 1 point

Table:

IMG_20160928_184836.JPG

On 26/09/2016 at 22:30, Northants Pie said:

Ha ha it was only a joke, i was going to change it tomorrow.

Would love to see it though...

Why would you love to see Accrington beat Mansfield 74-0!? Surely you should be more bothered about the 8th October?

1 hour ago, Dan said:

Why would you love to see Accrington beat Mansfield 74-0!? Surely you should be more bothered about the 8th October?

It was me just messing around trying to erase last seasons scoreline from my memory. Our record against Mansfield is crap and tbh i can't see it stopping anytime soon (you guys always seem more up for it then we ever are and that scoreline from last season will live long in my memory)

How do you see the game going on the 8th?

20 hours ago, Northants Pie said:

It was me just messing around trying to erase last seasons scoreline from my memory. Our record against Mansfield is crap and tbh i can't see it stopping anytime soon (you guys always seem more up for it then we ever are and that scoreline from last season will live long in my memory)

How do you see the game going on the 8th?

I'm personally dreading it. You've hit form at the right time and we've gone the other way. We scored our first goal in 480 minutes at Accrington & the keeper should've saved that! Notts have really impressed me this season, tuesday night was the perfect away performance. JS seems to have a system that works, bring on Collins & Oliver after an hour to rough up and hit the defence with pace after they've been worked for an hour with Stead & Forte and it's worked every time. Oliver will have something to prove to Stags fans as he was hit and miss there, I think had we given him more service he would've done well for us. I just hope fate steps in and saves us from a drubbing, we haven't scored or won at home since August and we've not looked like doing either, we were shocking against Cambridge (who were bottom), Barnet & Grimsby.

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I'm personally dreading it. You've hit form at the right time and we've gone the other way. We scored our first goal in 480 minutes at Accrington & the keeper should've saved that! Notts have really impressed me this season, tuesday night was the perfect away performance. JS seems to have a system that works, bring on Collins & Oliver after an hour to rough up and hit the defence with pace after they've been worked for an hour with Stead & Forte and it's worked every time. Oliver will have something to prove to Stags fans as he was hit and miss there, I think had we given him more service he would've done well for us. I just hope fate steps in and saves us from a drubbing, we haven't scored or won at home since August and we've not looked like doing either, we were shocking against Cambridge (who were bottom), Barnet & Grimsby.

Can't say I'm too confident for the 8th.  I will however predict that we'll improve on the 0-7 aggregate from last season's games.  If I've got that one wrong I'm going to take up shopping on a Saturday afternoon!

Archived