Prediction League Round 10

weymouthPIE

12 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

Can't say I'm too confident for the 8th.  I will however predict that we'll improve on the 0-7 aggregate from last season's games.  If I've got that one wrong I'm going to take up shopping on a Saturday afternoon!

For a new manager and new players I assume!!

3 hours ago, Dan said:

I'm personally dreading it. You've hit form at the right time and we've gone the other way. We scored our first goal in 480 minutes at Accrington & the keeper should've saved that! Notts have really impressed me this season, tuesday night was the perfect away performance. JS seems to have a system that works, bring on Collins & Oliver after an hour to rough up and hit the defence with pace after they've been worked for an hour with Stead & Forte and it's worked every time. Oliver will have something to prove to Stags fans as he was hit and miss there, I think had we given him more service he would've done well for us. I just hope fate steps in and saves us from a drubbing, we haven't scored or won at home since August and we've not looked like doing either, we were shocking against Cambridge (who were bottom), Barnet & Grimsby.

Well they say everything has to come to an end and i'm hoping its the end of our poor form against your guys but it will probably be the end of your run of bad luck.

We offer far more than last season thats for sure so hopefully it will be a good game and the parents of the idiot fans both sides have forget to pick them up from the creche!

I don't think you'll see the same behaviour as last season, mainly because I can't see the score being anything like it was last time and I believe there have been a few banned/on holiday plus there will be loads of coppers there like there was on Saturday for the Grimsby game.

Archived