Fullarton St Mirren

Scottish football might suite him, you need to be a strong character there and the standard even in their Championship is about our level/League One.

@NewNottsFan can you shed any light on this?

See how he does because he can't be blamed for everything that happened under his appointment, he should never have been given the job in the first place. The interview references, he never really gave a good interview whilst here - so I don't think he is capable of it.

You know, I find it hard to believe St Mirren could afford Billy Davies - plus I automatically assume they wouldn't be as desperate to appoint Jamie Fullarton.

It's okay people, forget this! It's just a dream.... Nightmare....

God help them if either gets it (though one would do better as a manager) both have issues.

On 27/09/2016 at 12:41, notts-joe said:

Scottish football might suite him, you need to be a strong character there and the standard even in their Championship is about our level/League One.

See how he does because he can't be blamed for everything that happened under his appointment, he should never have been given the job in the first place. The interview references, he never really gave a good interview whilst here - so I don't think he is capable of it.

Their Championship is not League One/Two level, their Prem is (bar Celtic)

Jamie Fullarton should not be allowed anywhere near a football club unless as a litter picker.

I wasn't keen on him beforehand because of a number of allegations about his character, but his football was just diabolical.

I mean, he was effectively the canary in the coalmine, never had a chance, but still he didn't exactly endear himself to fans did he?

4 hours ago, Joe Jones said:

Jamie Fullarton should not be allowed anywhere near a football club unless as a litter picker.

I wasn't keen on him beforehand because of a number of allegations about his character, but his football was just diabolical.

I mean, he was effectively the canary in the coalmine, never had a chance, but still he didn't exactly endear himself to fans did he?

At least canaries make a pleasant noise

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/27/2016 at 11:41, notts-joe said:

Been away for quite a while from the forum but did come to Meadow Lane for the Wycombe game with a friend of mine.

Fullarton started his career at St Mirren and was interviewed at the time but Jack Ross had been a player at St Mirren more recently and was seen at that time as a more popular choice with the fans, he had a shaky start losing his first 6 games and they are still bottom of the championship.

After watching that game and looking at results, Notts really need this sale now and possibly a change of management team as a clean sweep because nothing seems to have changed to be honest.

Fullarton clearly wasnt a popular choice but with a large squad of players who werent his and no real time to bring in his own players, I still feel he got a really hard time.

'Experience' in Cooper and now Sheridan , who the fans wanted at the time, has made not one bit of difference it would appear so I hope things will improve when Alan Hardy comes in.

All the best to you and yours and I hope 2017 is a bit more positive ! ;o)

On 9/27/2016 at 11:41, notts-joe said:

Been away for quite a while from the forum but did come to Meadow Lane for the Wycombe game with a friend of mine.

Fullarton started his career at St Mirren and was interviewed at the time but Jack Ross had been a player at St Mirren more recently and was seen at that time as a more popular choice with the fans, he had a shaky start losing his first 6 games and they are still bottom of the championship.

After watching that game and looking at results, Notts really need this sale now and possibly a change of management team as a clean sweep because nothing seems to have changed to be honest.

Fullarton clearly wasnt a popular choice but with a large squad of players who werent his and no real time to bring in his own players, I still feel he got a really hard time.

'Experience' in Cooper and now Sheridan , who the fans wanted at the time, has made not one bit of difference it would appear so I hope things will improve when Alan Hardy comes in.

All the best to you and yours and I hope 2017 is a bit more positive ! ;o)

Archived