Refreshing year, I'm brimming with excitement.

Chris

Burnley in premier league, stoke surviving.. man utd's team crumbling, man city trying to be chelsea (will they do any better this year).. Every league is being mixed with sides which should do well, sides under-performing.. cash strapped southampton, charlton.. and I wasn't even going to mention our news!!

Who's excited about the new season?

Yay!! it's started.. :D

Im definately looking forward to the new season. Most leagues look to be good, and having a close run to promotion etc. From yesterdays games the changes in teams seem to be helping a variety of teams. I was very impressed with Notts win, obviously, but there were also others that seemed to shine.

I'll be hoping for Liverpool to win the premiership, as Im a huge Torres fan ;) (its a girl thing) As for the rest, well im hoping Notts, Burton and Derby County all do well.

But all in all, I wish all teams in all leagues and non-leagues well for the season ahead...and roll on the rest of the season

united coming 1st in premier league

newcastle going straight back up in championship

I do hope that is the case.

Newcastle is a great team, the fans are an excellent bunch too but I feel that they'll need to spend money or find some way of bringing some players who can bulk their squad.

It's a little lacking from the players who left.

~Joey

Archived