Peterborough United predictions

Joshua Murfet

Supporter+

4-1 to Peterborough. Darts on tonight so won't be paying much attention to this. 

I forgot about!

I think Peterborough will want it more, and with the takeover still looming to be wrapped up - I think it could be quite an heavy defeat for us. My head says something like 4 to 5-0 but I hope it will be 2-1 to Notts.

As described on the radio

Goal 1 Peterborough player unmarked 7 yards out

Goal 2 Peterborough player 'nobody came to him, nobody challenged him...

Slater:..Notts County a shambles..Stallard:Notts County diabolical

I just ask how can a manager explain his team going out to play with a game against Chelsea at stake and once again just starting in a lacklustre can't be ar### to challenge for the ball attitude.

45 minutes ago, Riverleeno said:

As described on the radio

Goal 1 Peterborough player unmarked 7 yards out

Goal 2 Peterborough player 'nobody came to him, nobody challenged him...

Slater:..Notts County a shambles..Stallard:Notts County diabolical

I just ask how can a manager explain his team going out to play with a game against Chelsea at stake and once again just starting in a lacklustre can't be ar### to challenge for the ball attitude.

I watched the game on the tele.

We played really well aside from the first 15 minutes and Richard Duffy especially was excellent tonight. No real shame in the defeat, had we taken our chances we would have at least got a draw inside the 90 minutes.

Alan Smith was class also, just a pity that the rest of the team aren't on the same wavelength.

Thanks for the feedback from what you saw @Northants Pie as seeing obviously different to hearing the commentators view, but nohame in not challenging for the ball? I agree Notts improved but how many times can we start matches like that. As Stallard said on the radio you are bound to improve if the pressure is off after conceding 2  because all you can do is go on the attack, you're no longer trying to keep a clean sheet. 

I watched the game on the tele.
We played really well aside from the first 15 minutes and Richard Duffy especially was excellent tonight. No real shame in the defeat, had we taken our chances we would have at least got a draw inside the 90 minutes.
Alan Smith was class also, just a pity that the rest of the team aren't on the same wavelength.

Not sure we deserved a draw as they missed some sitters. I felt it was a 3-2 to them sort of game on balance.

But you have to score penalties!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supporter+

If you are incapable of defending and incapable of scoring, you won't win. I'm a football genius.......

Seriously though, Notts are in serious trouble. Relegation is a distinct possibility. 

For me the plus points from last night in terms of players were

Loach, Audel, Duffy, Smith & Forte.

The problem for Duffy is that you can see he is trying to cover Hollis & Tootle as he knows they are incapable of defending.

On the downside, Milsom is not fast enough to carry a hat at a funeral in thought nor movement, Richards doesn't know what to do when stuck on the wing. Stead & Thompson are not yet upto the speed of the gamr properly, the latter also needs to understand taking a booking for the team. Tootle and Hollis were absolutely cack.

We need a proper right back, a decent partner for Duffy,  get O'Connor back to partner Smith in midfield and two proper wingers. 

Archived