Christmas 2016

So what's everyone been up to today, and did Santa get you anything nice?

Standard Christmas day for myself - present-opening in the morning, helped cook a massive roast dinner while picking away at a gingerbread house, consumed said dinner with family, then proceeded to pass out for the deepest two-hour nap of my life.

Much the same @Joe Jones , lovely Christmas dinner with family , nap , just on some games , pie face , beer pong , having a nice beverage.  Can now have a good read of new notts book , + one of my son's thought it was hilarious to bye me a small book on our near neighbours , loved the look on my face when I saw florist :o

Christmas with the Family as always, which means no football for me until the new year. Today was a case of presents, three course dinner (Duck, Turkey, Christmas Pud), washed down with bitter, red and white wine( not in the same glass),vegetate in front of the telly for a bit, cheese n biscuits for tea and then more TV and web games!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I won't mention the fun and games experienced by my antisocial neighbours, however I have largely spent the day playing various things with my children. We got ava one of those little tikes cars and she's been running people over in our hallway/kitchen (I think she needs some lessons @Drivingmenotts). Myself and Cheeky spent a time trying to fix our eldest's new PS4 (jesus plug and play Sony! Plug and play!!). Then I played my eldest daughter at 'Action Soccer', I won both times.

She almost had me but in famous black & white fashion, the lead crumbled into defeat and the replay I thrashed her (can you tell I'm happy? Move over the Grinch).

Then we had Christmas dinner (rather late) but it was superbly cooked.

We then sat in the kitchen talking, whilst Super Pie sat on his PS4. However, we managed to get him off the PS4 by going to Granny Pie's for awhile. It's her birthday after all, and we are feeling very spoilt for having spent two days with her.

After getting back we played one of Ava's board games, whilst Super Pie remains glued (yes you've guessed right) to the PS4.

Take the starting distractions and it's been a very good.

Archived