Social Media

What social network do you prefer to use? I am on Facebook and Twitter, both I find bewildering.

Twitter is useful for looking up news and real time updates, compared to Facebook which seems more complexed and targeted towards youngsters. I am not the biggest user of either networks, when I come online I mostly browse news related websites.

Twitter is probably the easiest to learn.

The fact that celebs and public figures use the network it makes it popular, I've never really liked using it but been giving it a good go as of late. Facebook is and will be where it's always at, people may moan about it but there's just so much to keep yourself busy with. Plus most I like keeping tabs on what others do, it's quite hard on Twitter. Plus it takes me about 10 minutes for me to find interesting tweets from others, whereas on FB your a moment away from a laugh or good status.

I don't really use Instagram but it's awesome (only use it for various sites media).

im probably the only person consider a youngster here who does not like either.

i tried twitter but it was full of fools and people showing off. really some mindless people on there! facebook is okay, all the moaning and thinking everything is great gets boring. i mostly just read and like the odd thing that i do enjoy.

I'm on Facebook, and twitter, don't really know what i'm doing with Ig. Started off on My Space and they changed it didn't like it anymore thats when i went on Facebook. Don't get involved in any nasty stuff. Keep away from that. It's handy for keeping up with Notts stuff. 

I suppose im very much part of the younger Generation, so I've grown up around Facebook, twitter and all sorts of technology, I started off as a school kid on Facebook but I only ever use it to message friends these days, I use Instagram but Im not into taking all these selfies! And as many will realise im a big twitter user, only during the past 6 months or so but I find it useful to keep in the loop about rumours in football as well as notts, and I've made many friends at notts just by speaking on twitter

I stick to Facebook as Twitter would probably take over my life. There's only so much of my life I can spend checking feeds. Facebook is what you make it really. For family pics and football news etc. it's great. For political discourse you're better off steering clear of social media altogether.

I use Facebook.

I don't really post but I use it as a way to keep in contact with friends. You move online, its all emails and what not. Then one day everyone suddenly jumps onto social media and your left playing catch up. I have a Twitter account that I read on occasions but nobody follows me and I follow only Notts.

Social media ??? What is this then 😂😂 no twitter and Facebook are the only ones I know and use Facebook mainly for friends and family. But I do like to tag friends in Facebook for football Paige's etc just for banter etc. Twitter still learning to use it ... old chap so please forgive me 😂😂

I haven't joined Twitter just yet.

It's something which I am considering but I don't want to be one of those inactive accounts that just shares other peoples views. I use Facebook a lot to talk with my college friends but even there I am pretty much inactive, I only add a status when something big or important happens.

• 2 months later...

Archived