Rod Stewart does the Scottish Cup 5th Round Draw.....drunk as a skunk!

Dripsey3

Supporter+

He even catches the guy in the middle by the arse at one stage! Poor old Alan Stubbs got so confused that he mixed 6 and 9 up.......

Supporter+

He was watching Albion Rovers vs Celtic before the draw and he looked fine. He must have downed a few in quick succession I reckon. They should bring him back for the next draw!

My initial thought would be compassion, as we don't know if he's hiding demons (depression/drinking problems). However, having watched the video I wouldn't think it was anything more than him just not knowing his limits (or purposely going above them) and as a result acting very unprofessional.

It's funny in a way too, the guy in the middle keeps looking like 'I don't want to do this' and 'should we continue?'. He glances several times towards where the set supervisors will no doubt be standing, yet proceeds because nobody gives him any response - personally I think they should be aware of the impact and problems that may have occurred. Though hardly the worst televised drunken appearance, if anyone see Jeff Hardy v Sting this is probably up there because one was fuelled on more than booze.

Also did anyone notice the smirks by Stubbs? I think he was going to say something twice but decided against it. :lol:

Archived