Notts for the Home

Hello All,

Need some help. Just moved into a new place, but I've been advised by the boss/wife that my Notts County flag isn't 'classy' (whatever that means) enough for the living room, and has been re-located to the spare room. 

So, what I need is a framed photo, print, piece of art work etc... related to Notts. I've had a look at Notts shop but nothing suiting...

Any suggestions from the PoN community???

Just to add, as it's not clear in the photo, this is Colin Slater's Greatest Notts County XI.  It reads:

1. Raddy Avramovic
2. Dean Yates
3. Craig Short
4. Dave Watson
5. Willie Carlin
6. Don Masson
7. Gerry Carver 
8. John Chiedozie
9. Tony Hateley
10. Les Bradd
11. Tommy Johnson

Manager Jimmy Sirrel

Hello All,

Need some help. Just moved into a new place, but I've been advised by the boss/wife that my Notts County flag isn't 'classy' (whatever that means) enough for the living room, and has been re-located to the spare room. 

So, what I need is a framed photo, print, piece of art work etc... related to Notts. I've had a look at Notts shop but nothing suiting...

Any suggestions from the PoN community???

Why not go for my poem? I'll have to show you. Would give you one as a home warming present!

92c94c6d1f76e30d2415f07f0da8d9b8.jpg

I was actually given this for free a couple of years ago.  My daughter got chatting to someone at her gym who was a Notts fan, he said he dealt in football memorabilia and he would get something she could give me as a present.  She was expecting a mug or similar, I was amazed with this as it's a signed limited edition and one sold on ebay for £100.  I have the same problem as you in that my wife wants it gone, but I've managed to hang on to it so far.

8 minutes ago, Elite_pie said:

I was actually given this for free a couple of years ago.  My daughter got chatting to someone at her gym who was a Notts fan, he said he dealt in football memorabilia and he would get something she could give me as a present.  She was expecting a mug or similar, I was amazed with this as it's a signed limited edition and one sold on ebay for £100.  I have the same problem as you in that my wife wants it gone, but I've managed to hang on to it so far.

I'm prepared to make it more subtle. Apparently signed flags/shirts, even if framed, aren't destined for the living room. However stencilled magpies, painted on the wall, if aesthetically pleasing, are more than acceptable. 

Humour me. 

Archived