The broken wheelbarrow

2 hours ago, Northants Pie said:

Does anyone know if kids are allowed?

Unless the rules have changed, I would assume so - the security on the door will tell you (really friendly guys).

I've taken Jake in many times when it was the MLSB and for this to change, as a father and a supporter of a family based club - it would be disappointing (not suggesting its changed). I'm looking forward to taking @super_ram sometime. He'll like the real ale! ;)

4 hours ago, notts-joe said:

I'll be at the game.

Absolute organized chaos for me tomorrow, however if I get chance it would be nice to say hello if you do get down mate.

I will be there mate with my little lad, if i see you I'll come over.

We need to organise another PON day like we did before and hopefully this time I'll be able to get to it.

Archived