Nigel Clough snubbed Forest?

Chris

I just noticed on Twitter that Nigel Clough has reportedly snubbed Forest.

There's been comments from both Forest and Notts fans with regards to Nigel, I think the tag 'Non-League Nigel' is quite misfitting. He's proven himself to be a very decent league manager. I also wonder why people, especially Notts think he wouldn't do well? He did for Derby and under their current situation there would probably be no one better for the task of handling a very restraining budget.

That said, It's better for Nigel that he didn't step into the poison water.

I think Leigh Curtis may have mentioned it in a tweet 'He wasn't their first choice'. :lol:

Oh and who in the right mind thinks Forest could pull a manager a way from Rangers, it's utter madness. I'd slam the door in their faces!

He's definitely made the right choice in not going there at this moment in time. I'm sure he would love to manage Forest one day, but Burton have been good to him and the Forest job is as toxic as any out there.

Never realised he was 50 years old!!! 

he will get the forest job when they get stable and sort out their takeover. i would put money on him getting the position when they finally return to the premier league.

as mentioned burton have been good to him and hes got unfinished business.

Nigel Clough's stock is bigger than Forests, he moved to Derby when they needed someone to reign in the expenditure but the difference is still a huge gulf between that Derby and the Forest now. I see the club have limited chance of attracting a suitable candidate, so they will be lucky to avoid further problems.

Are they still up for sale?

Archived