Leicester Vs Derby

TheCalFoster

Is anybody else watching this dire game of football? 
Both teams made lots of changes only one player has stood out for me and that's Anya of Derby, huffed and puffed but no ones getting on the end of his crosses into the box.
Anybody want to hazard a guess at who'll win and what score?

No!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some good points there guys , video ref hmmm has its place maybe , I'm a bit old school for that , think the imperfections of  football decisions make it what it is and certainly get the crowd going , goal line technology is good , Leicester 2 -1 up , don't think they'll sack him yet myself even if they lose . 

in Rugby that would have gone to the video ref or whatever he's called, but don't think it would work with football - in Rugby there are pauses in the game anyway.

It could be made to work quite easily. You have a 5th official watching the TV coverage in radio contact who informs the ref as he watches the game carry on. Just like giving the advantage, seeing it doesn't come to anything and going back to give the original foul.

To be fair, Derby played quite well in the first match - they took a back seat and allowed a very poor Leicester City back into the game.

I mean part of me says they worked hard to get it, yet the amount of chances they had and created after the 75th minute was very wasteful. Carson looked like he was in no mans land, he also appeared to have the Notts backline in front of him. Derby defended very poorly, just look at the equaliser - they had a man on the line!

Didn't see the replay, though the Foxes seemed doomed.

I said ages back to @Joe Jones and various friends on another site that Leicester would be in a relegation battle. :(

Its true and I still think they'll end up bottom of the Premier League.

think there would need to be some communication from the Ref as to why the game has been pulled back (like American football) but I'd be interested to see a system like that trialled [mention=217]ivansneck[/mention] 

The referee should signal to the crowd what every free kick is given for, as in rugby league!

Archived