The big debate

• Chris changed the title to The big debate

I was moulded by the Sirrel Z block. The conventional left-to-right view and the loud, raucous crowd - can't go wrong. I don't enjoy the view from the Kop and I don't like how tame the Pavis is. (And then you have the family stand, possibly the most redundant stand in English football - can't we just chuck the away fans in there?)

#BringbackZblock

Pushed for an answer, I will say I prefer to sit in the Kop - I'd rather a slightly worse view but a good, loud atmosphere where I can join in with belting my lungs out than sitting in the Pavis and being glared at if you make noise like you're sitting in a library.

Well I liked z block in the JS stand , but for years before that stood in the front of the old main stand , was a large group of us and we often got the main stand chanting in the good times , when super notts would ring out around the Lane , but for me now it's the Kop all day long , it should never go back to being for away fans either , another debate I know guys , just love the Kop when it's vibrant .

I find the view from all the stands perfectly fine, though I was quite young the last time I sat in the Sirrel stand - I do recall it being bitterly cold (always seemed to be the case).

My favourite is the Kop, its just lively and I can see everything.

The Pavis for me wasn't very enjoyable, I used to sit there with my children when they was young - fans barely spoke and if you sang, it wasn't very wise. My son hated it and asked me to move us into the Kop, which my Grandfather told me was where the thugs sat when I was a kid.

Archived