Funniest Notts XI

Absolute Radio have a game they play across their social media, they invite people to tweet, e-mail and text in players names which has been adapted to a certain subject - for example Footballers with rude names, to which the manager could be Arsene Wa**er.

Well, I'd like to see if we can name a Notts XI purely made up of funny names (you can adapt the name to fit).

Manager:

Goalkeeper
Right back - Centre Back - Centre Back - Left Back

Winger - Centre Midfielder - Winger

Attacking Midfielder

Striker - Striker

So, c'mon lets have a bit of fun by naming a squad of Notts players who either had funny names or ones that sounded amusing.

Not sure I completely understand the idea of this, but I'll make a couple of possibly funny name suggestions.

Winger - SMyles Weston (a subtle bit of wordplay).

Attacking midfielder - Rachid Hardcock (a not-so-subtle bit of toilet humour).

Archived