Name: Meet the Fans 16/17 - Blackpool FC (29/04/2017)
Category: Meet the Fans
Date Added: 2017-04-30
Submitter: Chris

Notts County fans before the last home game of the 2016/17 season against Blackpool on Saturday 29th April 2017.

Be sure to let PON know your thoughts on 'Meet the Fans' below, the best comments will be published on our popular social media and of course our thriving web site.

Our questions include how many Notts games have fans attended both home and away, Player of the Season, favourite moment of the 2016/17 campaign, how the season could be summed up and of course the score prediction.

If you would like to feature, get in touch! Feel free to submit potential questions below and we will look into asking them.

Be sure to subscribe, share, like and comment - Your support is greatly appreciated.

Visit us on:
Community: http://prideofnottingham.co.uk/community/

Don't forget to register on our site, look out for us on social media and at live games. COYP!

Meet the Fans 16/17 - Blackpool FC (29/04/2017)

Why not subscribe to PrideofNottinghamTV?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, liampie said:

brilliant video @Chris, these have come on leaps and bounds and i do feel they deserve more credit because of the hard work involved.

Cheers mate, the views have been a little disappointing but I think YouTube has gotten stuck with this video. It should have closer 200, I'm certain!

55 minutes ago, TheSkipper said:

Just subbed guys, looking forward to them again next season. I really enjoy them!

Thanks Lewis, keep watching.