Forest v Ipswich

ELL100T

Not been much mention of it so thought I'd start....

Forest have got a home game against Ipswich, a game in which they need to equal (or get better than) whatever score Blackburn get at Brentford. Haven't seen much on here about Forest, but in the stands I've definitely heard a few mentions of wanting Forest to go down. Me personally, I want them to go down and am definitely routing for Ipswich today. That is just purely because I think it might finally wake up the majority of my mates who are Forest fans and also increase our chances of reaching them in next  few years.  However, I understand it would be disappointing  to have both Nottingham teams in the lower half of the football league.

Which way are you lot hoping for it to end after the 90 mins?

They wont be relegated.They can thank my lot for their extra time equaliser and therefore the point that will save them.

Never really a question and I always felt the jammy sods would be fine.

It's just a shame in some senses that there's not 4 teams going down like there is from League One, we'll await 'em in a few seasons once we gain promotion ourselves. :lol:

7 hours ago, DangerousSausage said:

It would have felt a bit hollow anyway with us in League Two. They can go down next season, when we'll be back in League One to greet them :devil:

I've 'joked' about this on Facebook myself, don't think a certain ex professional likes it when Forest are wound up but Notts are fair game.

I really hope we can get up the leagues once the dust and stability settle, playing them lot would be massive but I will add I am pleased for the genuine fans (as most of my Forest friends wished us well throughout this season). I'm also aware of Forest fans who come to Notts games.

Still they're jammy!

Archived