what music are currently listening too?

I'm getting sick of all the EFL Trophy talk Liam, so well done for starting this!

I'm currently listening to '50 Great Happy Songs' on Amazon Prime because I'm feeling older than I am and if I don't cheer up. Well it will be one foot in the grave for me! (basically I will just moan). #OldMan

I don't tend to listen to a lot of music radio nowadays, but if I do it is usually Radio X. Other than that I was listening to Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water last night become someone tweeted one of their songs. Other than that its mainly been a bit of Iron Maiden and ACDC, love the golden oldies I do!

Top of my playlist is a song that I never thought would be getting played on mainstream radio in the UK, given its indifference to Latin music.

Aside from that I tend to alternate between Radio 1 and Radio 2, usually switching whenever "music" by Katy Perry, Taylor Swift or Sean Mendes comes on (cannot stand any of those little talentless pop tarts).

Well as the football season ends and summer creeps in , my music is becoming more prominent , radio one at work , but by choice , it would be older dance music,  dance classics on a number of Euphoria  dance albums we have , taking me in my mind off to sunny destinations and white sandy beaches , a bit of grime as well , like so much music could go on for ages .

56 minutes ago, 4everapie said:

Dont listen to music on Radio. But I've got nearly 40gb of Elvis and all the old rock n roll stuff on my ipod for when I'm in the car.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Proper music @4everapie:thumbsup:

I've been listening to a Pop-Punk band called Neck Deep, along with a lot of Blink 182's new tracks.

I also put on Enya to unwind so I could sleep, now before itchy fingers from people wanting to quote this part of the comment - I will note that I actually find her music very peaceful. I have always enjoyed listening to her sound since I was younger and @GrannyPie is a big fan of hers. If I wanted to fall asleep from tiring noise or boring opinions, well there's a lot of stock of that around.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived