league two play offs

liampie

league two play off final  

7 members have voted

1. 1. who do you think will win?

• blackpool
    • exeter

its been entertaining seeing luton v blackpool and exeter v carlisle.

i think both luton and carlisle can consider themselves to be unlucky not to have made the play off final. the was a hell of a lot of goals scored in both leagues which will probably see the final either the compete opposite or it will be a thriller.

blackpool must be feeling confident going into the final tho. who do you think will win promotion to l1?

I hope Exeter win it as it will be an amazing turnaround of their season when they were near the bottom for the first few months.

I don't know what Blackpool fans must be thinking, less than 500 went to the away leg, but they must be torn. Will losing get rid of the Oyston era? Most probably not, but surely something has to give soon?

I wouldn't bet against Exeter, they're unpredictable but you would have fancied Carlisle to win them.

Blackpool have a stronger squad on paper, though they are a little inconsistent and fail to flatter. I think they're quite fortunate to have made it to the final, though  they did well to turn it around. I do think they will gain promotion but it goes to show how tough the division will be next season! No easy route to promotion at all.

Went for Exeter, as not impressed with Blackpool a few weeks ago at the Lane, also hoping the "littler" club progress as gives others with limited resources the hope that anything possible, as if Blackpool followed the other 3 then we have lost 4 (relatively) big names and may force others to overspend in pursuit of their dream which nowadays is not wise 

Blackpool gaining promotion would mean there's one less big club chasing promotion next season, so it won't be easy. Exeter are a reliable League Two but I would prefer to see us play them next term. It won't be easy regardless, though I am hoping Blackpool are one less competition for us.

Archived