Your political crush

As the title says - who is your political crush? Absolutely regardless of any political beliefs and affiliations here. Whose policy announcements are you unable to concentrate on because the person making them makes you daydream?

Let's not descend into a political slanging match here, there are other places for that. In this case all your thought processes should be happening in your underpants. I reserve the right to delete this topic if it turns out to be a bad idea ;)

I'll out myself here - I just can't focus on the travails of Scottish Labour because Kezia Dugdale is absolutely adorable, eyebrows and all.

Are we talking House of Commons, House of Lords, UK, overseas? :P

I'm not the greatest at knowledge of general MPs past or present, but there are a couple of political figures that I wouldn't mind giving a three-line whip ;)

So there's Penny Mordaunt, MP for Portsmouth North:

penny-mordaunt-mp-003.jpg

Stella Creasy, MP for Walthamstow:

Stella-Creasey_263_2635809a.jpg

Luciana Berger, MP for Liverpool Wavertree:

luciana-berger-pic-dm-360046699.jpg

Sally Bercow, wife (or ex-wife? Don't know now) of House Speaker John Bercow:

5077.jpg

And the best saved for last...

House of Lords Peer Baroness Michelle Mone

Michelle-Mone-models-her-Ultimo-underwea

Archived