Fixture changes

So now out game aginst Colchester is not on a Staurday afternoon due to EFL/FA incompetence, and through no fault of Notts.

Here's an idea.

Any fixture moved from a Saturday afteroon for any reason except the weather should be rearranged with FREE entry to everyone and season ticket holders get part of their money back.

Do you think Notts can afford to lose the ammount of money they would lose through doing that. We've moved a game next game Forest move theirs, thats the fairer way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, ivansneck said:

Any fixture moved from a Saturday afteroon for any reason except the weather should be rearranged with FREE entry to everyone and season ticket holders get part of their money back.

That's actually a very good idea. With the kind of money the TV companies are throwing about they could include that in the next deal.

43 minutes ago, 4everapie said:

Thats not going to happen in a million years. T.v giving lower leagues more money yea right

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They would if the FA forced their hand in the negotiations. In reality for them it would be a relatively miniscule amount.

I agree it won't happen because the FA, EPL and EFL have no interest in the fans that actually go to the stadia.

It wouldn't happen sadly, the FA protect those that invest heavily into football.

In an ideal world there would be some sort of agreement which would see money exchange, however the same could be said about away games which are cancelled. The was talk of refunding the cost if it happened on the day, yet that's all it was - just talk.

Archived