Hi all,

As you will no doubt have seen, things have changed recently around the Pride of Nottingham website.

Although in appearance the difference is quite subtle, the site has actually had a fairly big upgrade. This means that over the next few days, maybe even weeks, there might be the odd issue with regards to how the site operates.

Whilst I oversee the changes and ensure that the site continues to run at a satisfactory level, I would like to ask members and visitors to be please be patient and to help by reporting things directly to me.

I advise all members who use their mobiles or tablets to browse PON, that Tapatalk is awaiting release for the upgrade and that no timescale by them has been given. Please use your mobile browser to use the site in the meantime.

I think you will find that it’s actually a very good alternative, but if you have any concerns or problems – please bring them to my attention.

Regards,
Chris

• Chris changed the title to PON Site Upgrade - 10/07/2017

Looks very smart @Chris top work! Took me a little while to find my way around, but overall I think it's good. Slightly disconcerting though when you see that "So&So" has reacted to your post, it's a little bit agressive!

6 hours ago, Fozzy said:

Looks very smart @Chris top work! Took me a little while to find my way around, but overall I think it's good. Slightly disconcerting though when you see that "So&So" has reacted to your post, it's a little bit agressive!

Thanks buddy, you'll get used to it.

There's some great features currently being ironed out, along with a few other aspects which should go along way to seeing the community thrive this season. Appreciate the kind words.

Archived