The Pride of Nottingham Donation Drive

Joe Jones

Hey all,

As we approach the 2017/18 season, we are preparing to provide the most comprehensive and high quality coverage possible for Notts.

We want to take Pride of Nottingham to the next level, and as always, we want to keep our content free for all fans to enjoy as they please.

Ahead of the new campaign, we have launched the Pride of Nottingham Donation Drive, to help us with increasing costs of upkeep and to enable us to deliver even more regular and more high-quality content.

We are delighted with the initial response so far, but if you are in a position where you enjoy what we have been doing and feel like helping us out with a donation - if you want, of course - you'll enable us to reach our goals much quicker.

To donate, just click on this link - it can be done via PayPal.

Thank you for your support guys.

JJ & Chris

All the support does greatly help, and the donations are a testament to the support.

I personally don't like asking, I've always gone on record that it feels like begging but sometimes you have to ask. There's been a great response, so I can't thank those who have donated already enough and would certainly encourage anyone who reads this to please consider.

We have opt out of giving benefits, as the majority simply don't want anything and value PON as it stands.

Yet I am going to raffle some custom prints that will be donated to those that do, as a small token of our gratitude. This upcoming season is going to be an hell of a campaign for us, we've suffered mostly turmoil but I believe as fans we can make the different this term.

Thanks for your support.

Archived