Match Discussion: EFL - The Blues (H)

PON_News

EFL - The Blues (H)

Team: Everton U21

Date: 15/08/17

Where: Meadow Lane

What line-up should Kevin Nolan opt for? What will be the key areas for the Magpies to get a victory? What do you think the final score will be?

Have your say below, join in with the Pride of Nottingham match discussion.

Id love to see Calvert-Lewin play in this match but i think that is out the question. However I think Nolan should play Stead and Forte together, i think Stead at the moment is lacking confidence and looks shadowed by other players at the moment. So hopefully Stead can get his name on the score sheet. I want us too take this seriosuly though as even though its seen as a 'petty' cup, I think any silverware this season would be a massive result and i think we have a good enough team to challenge for certain competitions including the league of course.

We're playing Man City's U23 team on the same night. I'm hoping for a sub 1000 attendance in all games to tell the EFL & Greed league where to shove its toxic competition which only exists to get the big clubs academies into the pyramid through the back door. #Bteamboycott

• Like 2

I'd be quite happy for Notts to stick two fingers up to the Football League and their stupid competition. Please don't attend this match - spend the money on a League match or in the club shop instead. We must not allow B teams in to our league system through the back door - that's far more important than the result of this match.

The only important thing about tonight is Notts managing to put together a good performance, wins count for something! It will also help our league form but really, not many people seem bothered about the cup. Yet it's important to respect the fans who do want to attend!

I've read comments about the fair prices, in fact great offers but personally I couldn't back this.