The John Sheridan hearing

Natty

I think when secrecy is placed into something like this, it either means John won or some sort of settlement has been agreed out if court. This is the only logical explanation, as neither Sheridan or Hardy would want people to know.

Whereas if Hardy was in the right (I believe he was) and won the case, I think he would want to say.

That said I'm not bothered, I just feel John Sheridan is a shark and a marta.

18 hours ago, Elite_pie said:

I would guess that some sort of out of court settlement was reached.  My youngest daughter's boyfriend works for the law firm that represented Sheridan, I'll have to ask him if he knows anything and hope he isn't bound by confidentiality.  

He will be if he knows anything, and if he formed part of the team that represented Sheridan especially.

Archived