3 players you like and 3 you don't

Chris

Okay, this can come from any league or period within the history of football and belong to any club (so it doesn't have to be Notts related) - I just want you to name three players that you like and a further 3 more that you don't! GO......

Like:

1: Georginio Wijnaldum - Just a very good player that is humble due to his roots.
2: Tony Adams - Childhood icon for me and one of the best English defenders ever.
3: Steven Gerrard - It's hard not to like Stevie, he's great around children and is a fantastic role model to all.

Don't Like:

1: Messi - I just can't stand him, very arrogant and his public image a way from football needs some major work.
2: Roy Keane - Absolute idiot, but I respect him for being honest. I just can't stand him and I think he's both overrated and underrated at the same time.
3: Joey Barton - It's very rarely that I don't feel like slapping Joey after reading his comments, the guys just a complete tool.

You?

3 isnt enough for me, so from the last 30 years

1) Laurie Cunningham - He should be knighted & have a statue built in his honour for his accomplishments within the game

2) Paolo Maldini - Has there ever been a more complete & better defender?

3) Dennis Bergkamp - Played the game the right way and always always had more ability than anyone he faced on the pitch

Dislike

1) Gary Neville - He talks so much sh!te its unbelievable he actually played the game to the level he did

2) Jermaine Jenas - The C word was invented for that bell end

3) Ched Evans - An oxygen thief

Archived