This Is It...

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

It's the day everyone's been looking forward to since the end of April, the start of the new season.

Everyone comes into it full of hope and optomism, thinking this will be their club's year. Everyone starts off on a level playing field. There are new managers, new players and new stadiums. Over the next 9 months heroes and villains will be born and memories will be made which will live on forever.

The next 9 months will be full of drama, controversy, highs and lows for every club involved.

Will any of our youngsters begin to write themselves into Notts County folklore? Will any of our newbies become heroes and legends of the lane? Will Chris Kiwomya become the next Neil Warnock?

All those questions will be answered over the next 46 games. Bring it on, enjoy everyone! COME ON YOU PIES! BLACK N WHITE ARMY!!

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's going to be special that's for sure.

Your post @weymouthPIE was quite inspiring! Let's hope the youngsters take this chance because in a few years, they might not have the same situation. I firmly believe each young pro can offer us something. It's down to our experienced players to them settle in, along CK and co.

Can't believe it's here!! I'm very excited :D

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

Some of us have to wait until Sunday! :hmm: Good luck ,Notts,for the season opener and in all the other matches in the season. :thumbsup:

It fills me with pride to think that both our teams were there at the beginning-Not Man U,Chelsea,Liverpool,Arsenal or even that lot over the river.WE WERE THERE WHEN IT BEGAN.No-one can take that away from us :magnificent::group hug:

• Followers:  25
  • Content Count:  30,365
  • Days Won:  1,063
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

I can't believe @tonyhateley is missing this and I miss @MuddyPatchPie. (both apart of our core)

It feels like Christmas and at times, I can see images of our season panning out when I look at my laptops screen. Along the way, it will be a roller-coaster for us here, so whatever happens with Notts at least we can debate and interact with each other. Very privileged! I hope we also get to know so new faces along the way, so it's not all that happens on the filed that matters.

That's just the hub of this whole place.

I aim to get the stream embedded here, inside the match discussion. If anyone so wishes, you can take a place inside the chat room and discuss the game but I suspect it will be dead.

Doesn't stop you from joining the match thread! :)

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  13,081
  • Days Won:  162

same here joe, i really enjoy seeing muddys comments.

i just wished i was going tonight, would have loved to make it but unfortunately i cant. at least the season is here finally, i cant wait to go back to meadow lane and watch notts.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,951
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I can't believe @tonyhateley is missing this and I miss @MuddyPatchPie. (both apart of our core)

It feels like Christmas and at times, I can see images of our season panning out when I look at my laptops screen. Along the way, it will be a roller-coaster for us here, so whatever happens with Notts at least we can debate and interact with each other. Very privileged! I hope we also get to know so new faces along the way, so it's not all that happens on the filed that matters.

That's just the hub of this whole place.

I aim to get the stream embedded here, inside the match discussion. If anyone so wishes, you can take a place inside the chat room and discuss the game but I suspect it will be dead.

Doesn't stop you from joining the match thread! :)

Don't worry @notts-joe I'm back for the big build up, I wonder what the next 46 games have in store for us, only time will tell, hang on to your seats it's going to be a great ride.

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,406
  • Days Won:  69

It will be like being on both tracks of The Grand National roller coaster (Blackpool) at the same time for me with the Rams and Magpies. It will be fantastic if we can both  make it over the winning line.

Archived