Mansfailed

Fan of Big Tone

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,772
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I see our neighbours got off to a bad start to their league campaign. How well do you think they will do this year? I know a lot Notts fans don't like them but try and put your biased to one side and tell us below how you think they will fare and where they will finish.

I personally think they will have a difficult time in the league and may struggle to stay up, personally I hope they do but I fear that they may not get the best of starts and their manager Paul Cox (ex Notts player and Eastwood Town manager) may get the chop early on in this campaign.

However we will see, what's your views.

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

Yes, I heard on Facebook that they had lost.

Quite a few Notts fans was talking about them being a relegation side but it's only one game and I hope for @Dan's sake they manage to survive. I'm not keen on Mansfield, I've met quite a few of their muppet fans and my cousin is one (muppet and Mansfield fan). They've got a good chance to remain up, I'd tip three other teams to sink without a float myself.

I thought @tonyhateley didn't mind them? Tut.. Tut Tony! ;)

Supporter+

I thought @tonyhateley didn't mind them? Tut.. Tut Tony! ;)

I have no anomosity to Mansfield in fact I said in the post I hope they stay up, I was just giving my honest opinion, hopefully I'm wrong.

As for the title of the thread "Mansfailed" that's just a bit of fun. :wink:

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

With the exception of our good friend Dan Westwell I cant stand Mansfailed, but I'll put my dislike of them to one side for this. I actually think they'll do quite well. They have quite a bit of money to hand and they seem to have kept most of last seaso's squad together which, had it not been for the first few months, would have walked away with the Conference title. I could see them being in the play-off picture again to be honest.

Supporter+

With the exception of our good friend Dan Westwell I cant stand Mansfailed, but I'll put my dislike of them to one side for this. I actually think they'll do quite well. They have quite a bit of money to hand and they seem to have kept most of last seaso's squad together which, had it not been for the first few months, would have walked away with the Conference title. I could see them being in the play-off picture again to be honest.

Play-offs??? Crickey Weymouth that's a bold prediction, in a strange way I hope you're right and we stay up of course, I'd love us to be playing them again.

• Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  2,140
  • Days Won:  58

Play-offs??? Crickey Weymouth that's a bold prediction, in a strange way I hope you're right and we stay up of course, I'd love us to be playing them again.

It may be, but look how many sides have come up from the Blue Square Premier and been in the mix in league 2.

One my my favourite memories is playing Mansfield. A game a field mill when we came from 2-0 down in the last 15 minutes to draw

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  29,991
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It depends which Mansfield turns up.

They have an okay squad, I think they'll stay up because they have some good players. Play-offs is a bit of a push but good for @weymouthPIE for having a punt at this because if it's right.. It shows he's the king of the prediction league ;)

• Followers:  20
  • Content Count:  8,290
  • Days Won:  69

Lower to mid table for me but what does the bottom of the prediction league know ?

Incidently Mansfield are the nearest League ground to where I used to live, in Alfreton ,but I've never been there and I've never seen Mansfield play live either(Not missed much)

• Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,743
  • Days Won:  3

I've got nothing against the team,just certain loud mouth supporters.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  648
  • Days Won:  4

I think we'll do well to finish 22nd.

• Content Count:  12,906
  • Days Won:  162

I think we'll do well to finish 22nd.

really? i thought you would cope.

Archived