Welcome To Pon Shepshedpie

Chris

Hi @shepshedpie,

Welcome to Pride of Nottingham, It's nice to see you've joined us here. We're a pretty small community but I sincerely hope your visits are enjoyable. :)

You will find there's quite a few things we cover and of course some funny banter takes place.

Whilst I think about, @weymouthPIE's running a prediction league. It's good fun and you never know, you might also enjoy it! I didn't do too badly in the trial but I think someone else will win it (not that it matters), just a bit of harmless fun really.

Say Hello sometime, You Pies!

hello shepshedpie,

welcome to pride of nottingham! it would be nice to see more fans opinions in match topics and of course joe is right, the prediction league is good fun. i'm not that good at it myself but i like taking part.

enjoy your visits, i look forward to getting to know you.

Supporter+

Hello @shepshedpie :waving:

Welcome to our fast growing friendly community, lots of friendly chat and banter, dive in and indulge yourself.

The prediction league is good fun but I wouldn't bother joining in that because I'm going to win by a mile :rolleyes::joker:

Welcome to our site @Shepshed pie.I hope you enjoy your time looking around and soon join in with a reply or two yourself.Don't worry about (icon_share.png tonyhateley

The prediction league is good fun but I wouldn't bother joining in that because I'm going to win by a mile :rolleyes::joker:)He's harmless as long as he takes his tablets with a cup of cocoa and the prediction league is a lot of fun :thumbsup:

By the way do you know Shepshed_Pie? This is getting confusing -2 Shepsheds and 2 Liams!

Supporter+

By the way do you know Shepshed_Pie? This is getting confusing -2 Shepsheds and 2 Liams!

Yes but there's "only one Tony Hateley, one Tony H-a-t-e-l-e-y, there's only one Tony Hateley"

:clapping:

Oh settle down,Tony ,getting excited so early in  the day-save yourself for tonight :rolleyes:

Archived