Happy Mother's Day!

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all of you Notts County-supporting mothers, nanas and guardians a very happy Mother's Day.

When I proper got into Notts of my own volition, in 2006, she came with me to my first game - Notts v Lincoln at ML sometime in the 06-07 season - as nobody else I knew at the time was into Notts which was a really nice gesture from her.

I could go on and on about how great she is and so on but I won't bore you so I'll just keep it simple and say "thank you mum for being you".

Also a special shout out to Stacey, my other half and love of my life, who is a mother to three awesome children (only one is technically still a child though, the other two are "adults" now - though to me anyone under 25 is still a child - showing my age here!).

So yeah, massive respect to all you mothers out there - keep on being awesome!

Supporter+

Yes Happy Mother’s Day to all mums out there.

Also spare a thought for mum’s whose sons or daughters aren’t around anymore for whatever reason, a tough time for some, as it is for people whose mums have passed on.

Archived