Early Morning Posting

Supporter+

Come on you lot I notice I am the only one posting on here in the early morning, you all seem to be night owls and probably sleeping in late next morning.

The first thing I do when I wake up is pick up my phone and check this forum while having a coffee in bed, it even comes before my own forum sometimes.

I suppose a lot of members are in a rush to go to work or college or where ,ever,Tony. In my last job in the dairy I was up between 5 and 5.30 AM depending on what time I needed to be in work and had all on making myself a cup of coffee never mind going on line.Nowadays I stay up much later at night and enjoy a lie in  or get up to suit myself,then I help Granny with breakfast.I tend to get the little jobs around the house done next and of course there's young Harry to amuse.

Credit to you for coming on here so early. :thumbsup:

Supporter+

You are right of course I wasn't criticising, it was a bit tongue in cheek, I realise lots of people have to be up and out of the house early, I am very lucky not to have that problem but have dragged myself out of bed for many years for a 25 mile drive and a 7.30 start not pleasant in winter.

We do have our grandchildren come at 7.30 three days a week but that's not really a job, apart from that my work is home based on the computer.

I tended to get up earlier once upon a time, I'd come on here before I did anything else but I tend to cover the posts the day before. LOL

Hopefully we can start attracting some new additions to roam and things will start to click, if people have fun that's a great plus. I know that some members aren't able to join in to early, so we need to fill this gap. Start the day as we mean to go on! We know your not criticizing Tony ;) We very much value your opinion and your ways of interacting with us. :P

Especially your competitiveness :D

We all know Tony wasn't criticising.I tend to come on here about 10Am and have a look around I always hope that Tony has been on earlier with one of his funny posts.He raises my spirits even when his comments are aimed at me.I always try and add to posts from the previous day or ones that have been posted after I've gone to bed-So does Granny..I pop on at various times throughout the day to see if there has been any activity.I look for Liam in the late afternoon and Weymouth later.Joe comes on at all times.There are ,of course,other members  who are posting on a more regular basis now that I look out for.Sometimes I find it difficult to keep up but that's what we need.It's always interesting to read different opinions and comments.Please keep it up everyone. :thumbsup:

On school i am up and getting the kids ready, then i am busy in the morning. I occasionally have abit of time in the morning to go on here a little and then don't usually come on until the kids are in bed. As for the holidays and weekends... i enjoy the lie ins as my youngest doesn't get up early in the morning.

I could be on at around 10am, but not usually any earlier.

I come on after Super_ram has gone around every area of the site and updated me.I'm not an early morning person at all in fact I could fall asleep at any time.

Thats now though, years ago you were up in the early hours working all day everyday so you deserve the lie ins now, your tablets don't help either.

Archived