Man of the Match: Coventry City 1 (0) - 1 Notts County, Saturday 12 May 2018

Joe Jones

Who was your man of the match for Notts County at Coventry City?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match for Notts County at Coventry City?

• Adam Collin
    • Matt Tootle
    • Richard Duffy
    • Shaun Brisley
    • Dan Jones
    • Elliott Hewitt
    • Liam Noble
    • Matty Virtue
    • Jorge Grant
    • Jonathan Forte
    • Jon Stead
    • Lewis Alessandra
    • Michael O'Connor
    • Alan Smith

Supporter+

I’ve gone for Dan Jones I thought he was awesome last night. Special mention to Jonathan Forte what a superbly taken goal, if that had been a premiership player they’d have been drooling over it.

Special mention here to the Coventry groundsman who, despite the forecast for pouring rain, thought it a good idea to water the pitch for a couple of hours, yesterday afternoon. Unsportsmanlike oiks who made for atrocious and dangerous playing conditions with more luck than judgement that no one was seriously hurt!

Special mention also the the Ref... Sir, you missed a few doozies last night... gave a penalty that wasn't, yellow's that weren't and avoided defo reds, that were. The only thing missing from your kit, was the Sky Blue shirt you obviously wore underneath your official gear. in your position as their 12th man.

We go again on Friday and if my (immense) team turns up - like they did yesterday - WE'VE GOT THIS.

COYP!

Archived