The play offs

Supporter+

I’ve watched all the second leg matches on tv so far and it makes me laugh when the team that goes through celebrates with their fans as if they are promoted, the players go mad, the crowd spills onto the pitch and put the players on their shoulders etc., err hang on lads you aren’t up you’ve still got another game yet! :joker:

It will probably be the same tomorrow at Meadow Lane whoever wins.

I'm cheering on Lincoln City, I would love for us to play them in the final.

Either way, them v us/Coventry sounds very attractive to me. I think Exeter are vastly over rated and it's not a team that remotely interests me. I'll be keeping tabs on the score.

56+ minutes in it's looking very much like Exeter Ciity will be in the final.

2-0 lead and so far Lincoln City seem very much out of it, you never know but I'm expecting any sort of comeback. In fact I can see it ending 3 or 4-0. I really fancied Lincoln as a team to play in the final too.

Supporter+

First things first, let’s get past Coventry, IF we do then I see no reason why we can’t beat Exeter at Wembley, I’d rather have them than Lincoln myself.

Archived