Jack Grelish leaving Aston Villa ??

Magic magpie

Grealish work hard doing the things which most players won't do, he's a good player. I rate him a lot and Villa would not have finished as high as they did this past season without him.

Leicester City might be a good move.

Leicester City have been reportedly interested in Jack Grealish for a number of seasons now, I'm not sure there's much to this because I think he would give Villa a chance to gain promotion. Also, what I have said previously.

I can't see him leaving unless the board sell him.

only way i can see him going is so that the villa owner can release some of the debt to avoid admin, i thought the dr bloke had a guarantee that he could cover the costs for at 5 seasons? i dont get why villa are so much in debt.

49 minutes ago, CliftonMagpie said:

Grealish will end up in the Championship if he signs for Leicester, they are going back to their old ways and have become pretty average since losing key players. I think Jack would be better at Spurs or Chelsea.

I would like to argue the fact that Leicester won’t go down but I can’t as we have seen any team in the prem ain’t safe we have seen team relegated who have been in the premier for 10 years. But I think grelish needs to be smart if he dose go to  Leicester  Or a team like that .. but would play at United or city , spurs be a wise move would he get first team would that haunt or injure or help. 

Archived