Rep of Ireland tonight

Not WC as such as it was a friendly, but good to see two Ex Notts lads getting on the scoresheet with Burke and Judge doing the honours.

Burke was a real enigma for me. Never played a full game looking good. Always looked off his game then suddenly flashed brilliance for 2 minutes then went back to misplaced passes. Wonder how he’d do with our current management setup and being a few years older.

And Judge, class. Always was and always will be. So good to see him fit again.

On 03/06/2018 at 12:46, Chris said:

Nice to see Ireland beat team USA, I noticed on Twitter that a few mentioned Burke also scored.

Yet it's great to see Judgey getting a moment in the limelight, he deserves this and his goal was very well taken.

It’s great to see them both getting there deserved praise 

2 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

It’s great to see them both getting there deserved praise 

Graham Burke criticized Notts and the fans after his release from the club.

He's not very well liked due to his comments about the training ground and how he felt we operated like a Non League team. It's ironic he's now being liked with Forest, he'll probably do better there.

45 minutes ago, Chris said:

Graham Burke criticized Notts and the fans after his release from the club.

He's not very well liked due to his comments about the training ground and how he felt we operated like a Non League team. It's ironic he's now being liked with Forest, he'll probably do better there.

He must be desperate if he going to the red side of the Trent 

bit selfish to take the ball away from his teammate really, it turned out to be a good decision and i am pleased for him. alan judge was a great servant to the club but as i say i think if he had wasted the chance it would have been extremely selfish of him.

Archived