Food and drink facility

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

So I’ve not been going to meadow Lane long this season. Since Alan Hardy took over  I’ve heard that the food quality has improved but the beer price has gone up. What’s everyone’s opinion on food quality, price,availability. But what about the alcohol the price and what choice they serve. Everyone’s thoughts

• Followers:  24
  • Content Count:  30,144
  • Days Won:  1,062
  • 𝕏:  twitter fmcj10

It's improved from what it was under the last regime, yet I still wouldn't touch things with a barge pole. I think the staff need to be trained properly, this is a major concern of mine and only Jake eats at the ground.

• Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  6,696
  • Days Won:  43

I’ve got to agree with you @Chris when I took j I didn’t allow him to eat inside just the outside one where it’s better. The staff can be trained when I went for drink they was polite enough but do need training though. If not the health and safety may get involed. 

• Followers:  10
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  36

Must admit that I don't eat inside the ground, just have a coffee and only go into the broken wheelbarrow for a half time warm in winter! Waiting for my lad to pass his driving test and then I might get to have a beer in there, I won't have one whilst I'm driving.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  12,939
  • Days Won:  162

i dont either, as i wrote previously i only do from the van near the kop. i dont like any of the food elsewhere in the stands, its always cold when i have had it in the past.

• Followers:  16
  • Content Count:  10,773
  • Days Won:  428
  • 𝕏:  twitter @mainstandpie

Supporter+

I very rarely eat or drink at the ground, I’m a tight bugger, the few times I have done so I’ve not been impressed with quality or value for money.

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  922
  • Days Won:  9

Burgers are good value for money I'd say from the vans. They fill you up and very quick service from the staff. My Mum always goes for a hot chocolate but just before half time, the queues at half time are mental so more stalls need to be open. I can only go from what I see in the Pavis Stand. Would like to see contactless card payments introduced too. Speed things up a lot.

Archived