PON: World Cup Dream Team

samwatto2008

Hello PON Community, I have set up a dream team league for us all to enter over the world cup period. Just create an account then use the pin provided to join the PON league I have created. Pick the players you want within the budget and see how many points they can win for you. No gain from it just a bit of fun and a pass time while the football league season is over Hoping to get quite a few of you involved :) Any questions either tag me in a comment of private message me!

League PIN = WC4YDRYV

PON WC.png

I find the website to extremely annoying, my first computer loaded faster than this! :lol:

It wouldn't allow me to confirm my team, I just got a red button but finally it's saved and I've joined the league. I'll encourage others, I just hope the god-dam website doesn't put people off because I'd find reading articles on Nottingham Post's site to be quicker.

Who else is up for this? It seems good fun.

Supporter+

I’ll have a look when I’m back from France I’m trying to conserve data at the moment.

Thanks for setting it up @samwatto2008

6 minutes ago, Chris said:

I find the website to extremely annoying, my first computer loaded faster than this! :lol:

It wouldn't allow me to confirm my team, I just got a red button but finally it's saved and I've joined the league.

It is quite tedious but once you're in, you're in!

16 hours ago, samwatto2008 said:

Check on IOS App store, i think there is. I normally use a computer but I agree the site is slow and outdated. Just a bit of fun 

ill check the google play store. how many have joined so far?

On 6/10/2018 at 18:12, samwatto2008 said:

It is quite tedious but once you're in, you're in!

Your being polite, its soooooooooooo slllllloooooooowwwwww. I have tried two days running to join, multiple times and it just loads white most of the time. Or I get a spinning circle. :unsure:

I will get there as I want to join in.

Archived