Your TV/Film look-a-like?

BromPie

10 hours ago, Magic magpie said:

Me I believe it was Billy Bunter 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That was a favourite programme of mine about 65 years ago.

On 11/06/2018 at 14:54, Chris said:

I once got compared to someone who appeared on Master Chief but I can't find the picture, if I do I will share it.

I thought it was a certain snooker player?Not saying who he is but he's Welsh and the current world champion.:rollonfloorlaughing:

2 minutes ago, Chris said:

Mark Williams? WTF.... :angry::veryangry:

In the words of Ellie.. "How bloody dare you!".

OK,I dare you to put up images of yourself alongside ones of Mr Williams and let members make up their own minds.:devil:

3 minutes ago, Chris said:

Ha ha... You need new glasses dad! :P

DptPhG2.jpg

Which ones the real you ?:rollonfloorlaughing:

Supporter+

Yep, that bloke on the right hand picture definitely looks a bit like you but I can tell the real you is on the left.

26 minutes ago, GrannyPie said:

Your dad's correct:littleangel:

Your supposed to be on my side! Remember?

26 minutes ago, hissingdwarf said:

Uncanny.

#wouldtherealChrisstepforward.

I’ll agree with @super_ram on this one. In fact if you put a third pic of Alan H in there as well it’s like some sort of Dr Who regeneration scene!

:lol: Please don't HD! Dr Who is fine but I'm nothing like those two.

17 minutes ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

Yep, that bloke on the right hand picture definitely looks a bit like you but I can tell the real you is on the left.

Mrs Fan of Big Tone needs to sort you Tony, this isn't acceptable. LOL

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Well my obvious plan of morphing the two,faces from above failed miserably. Not due to the wonderful Mr Williams. His photo was recognised immediately. Oh no, it was the @Chris that the computer struggled with. Couldn’t pick up the correct facial features. Seems to me and the morphing website that Chris could be a clone of Williams from another planet and the computer knows there is something wrong! 😂😂😂 I tried!

Archived