England v Tunisia

i got more annoyed with their time wasting tactics and constant arguing with the officials in order to slow down the game. kane should have made it more aware that he was being pulled, then appealed for it after since hes the captain. england should ave had at least one penalty.

If we could maintain the quality of the first 15 minutes throughout the 90 we’d beat most teams. 

People criticise Roy Hodgson for letting Kane take corners 4 years ago, wtf is Walker doing playing centre defence ! He’s a wing back. 

Sterling is a liability for England, the game changed when Rashford came on. 

• Like 2

The tempo set from the off by England was scary, the skill and quick passing made it difficult for Tunisia to cope with but I wondered how long it could last. Creatively England had everything but once the players started to sit back, it invited Tunisia to play. They went from being very defensive and poor, to pushing and putting pressure on the England defence.

I don't think they did enough to cause the issues I saw at times.

Walker and Young seemed like weak links, but then one was played out of position.

Good level of performance, we need to set the standard and just focus on attacking in confidence because it looked impressive.