County memorabilia

Supporter+

Yeah, I’ve got some old books about Notts and some old Football Post newspapers, one was when they won promotion from the 4th division in the 70s.

I’ve got a few old programmes from the 50s and 60s too although I sold a few rarer ones on eBay.

I'm afraid I lost a lot of things when I first moved to the US, I had shirts, programmes, autograph books, a scrapbook with news clippings and other things too. I aim to come across for two weeks to see family, and I want to buy a new shirt.

In time I might be able to restart my collection.

All the usual stuff, mine stands out no more than any other that has been mentioned. I do have some items which used to belong to Jimmy which I have kept safely, he personally gave them to me after he retired.

I have some of the oldest items which belonged to my Grandfather, there's very early programmes and news sheets which gave basic information (before programmes came about). I also have a very wide collection of programmes, most of which I have picked up over the years.

A Bolton fan gave me one of Kev's boots, also a founding members picture frame with little badges in and a poster signed by Jimmy Sirrel.

I've got a few signed shirts, as does @super_pie and I have a official EFL match ball given to me by Mitre before anyone else had one. I have been tempted to get it signed, yet I like the idea of it just being what it is.

I have some small metal badges from various points, some feature the single magpie from the 80's and my dad says one is rare (its a golden magpie made out of 24 carrot gold). I also have programmes, shirts and all the general stuff.

Plenty of shirts and a few programmes, but mostly recent and nothing of value.  I also have an order of events card from the Juentus v Notts stadium opening back in 2011, but my main item is a large signed framed photoframe of Colin Slater's Greatest Notts XI.  That must be worth a bit.

On 12/07/2018 at 17:44, KingKev said:

I want to start collecting signed shirts and pictures, I hope to hang them on my bedroom wall but I don't have anything else currently.

I don't collect programmes.

I collected programs once but they took up loads of space I agree there mate.

collect signed stuff is great anything I get I give my nephew he has a right lot.

its great to meet the players after as well

Archived