What's everyone been upto?

Today I'm hands on doing everything with @Magic magpie for the sites, as someone isn't feeling too well after destroying himself last night on the booze. I might have been doing server related tasks which are important (if I had the time) and I may have gotten chance to spend some time with my children but as things are looking this won't be likely.

Despite this I'm determined to manage, as I will have to get used to this. :veryangry:

4 minutes ago, samwatto2008 said:

Away training with work at the moment! Hence my inactivity for a bit. 

No prob mate when ever you have time to post is perfect buddy appreciate the posting and the support for Pon and chris . Hope the training goes well 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Today I'm hands on doing everything with @Magic magpie for the sites, as someone isn't feeling too well after destroying himself last night on the booze. I might have been doing server related tasks which are important (if I had the time) and I may have gotten chance to spend some time with my children but as things are looking this won't be likely.

Despite this I'm determined to manage, as I will have to get used to this. :veryangry:

We need to make sure you get some family time mate and time to do that buddy we will sort it mate

Looking after @GrannyPie and watching football while catching up on PoN

Supporter+

I think the question was “what have you been doing in the close season”.

During the close season I’ve been away on holiday to France, looking after grandchildren, watching World Cup, planning my next holiday and mainly relaxing, it’s hard being retired.

Today we’ve had a family day at the Chesterfield Canal Festival, the grandchildren had a go at Kyaking, we had a ride on a barge, had a picnic and Mrs. Big Tone won a teddy on tombola.

16 hours ago, Fan of Big Tone said:

I think the question was “what have you been doing in the close season”.

During the close season I’ve been away on holiday to France, looking after grandchildren, watching World Cup, planning my next holiday and mainly relaxing, it’s hard being retired.

Today we’ve had a family day at the Chesterfield Canal Festival, the grandchildren had a go at Kyaking, we had a ride on a barge, had a picnic and Mrs. Big Tone won a teddy on tombola.

Now that sound fun buddy 👍🏻👍🏻 Enjoy my friend

Gardening!

The amount of work I have spent this past fortnight alone is quite overwhelming, both the front and back. I am thinking that I might look at landscaping to make it easier to manage, I do enjoy gardening but not this much. My grass has already returned to a fairly lengthy amount and I only cut it four days ago! I also had a week in Portugal which was nice.

11 minutes ago, Countyman said:

Gardening!

The amount of work I have spent this past fortnight alone is quite overwhelming, both the front and back. I am thinking that I might look at landscaping to make it easier to manage, I do enjoy gardening but not this much. My grass has already returned to a fairly lengthy amount and I only cut it four days ago! I also had a week in Portugal which was nice.

I like garden seeing the beauty after is the icing on the cake

Archived