What film have you watched the most?

Frozen, Moana... It's hard to say.....

I have two daughters and they drove me crazy by asking me to watch Frozen repeatedly, however since my wife @cheeky~k8 has become obsessed with Moana and guess what? The girls like it too! At least I can sing along to Moana, I actually like it myself.

If I went for something that I have watched on my own and for enjoyment, it would be between 'Night of the Living Dead', 'Dawn of the Dead' and 'Transformers' the original animated film.

the godfather part one, i have seen all of them a million times and i wished they would do a new one based on the old films but set in modern times.

things have changed so much but there is still the ugly underbelly to cities and i think instead of remaking it, it would be better to continue the story based on what happened in the last one.

Zulu, and I still think its the greatest war film ever made. Amazing cast, brilliantly directed by Cy Endfield and a fantastic soundtrack. Historically inaccurate, but who cares about that!

Archived