Member of the Month - June 2018

I have to apologise about not opening the floor up for voting, things my end have been very busy yet again and I totally forgot but I have placed this into my diary to run the nomination process for this upcoming months around the 22nd.

Myself and @Magic magpie have discussed things and between us we have come up with the winners of June 2018.

It's been great seeing so many returning members and, of course new fans joining in. Without further ado, I will name the following NewPie of the Month, Member of the Month and Team Member of the Month.

Starting off with the 'Newpie of the Month'.

The winner is... @TM1993 - We felt you've settled in well since joining the community, posting some very interesting replies to discussions.

Member of the Month: goes to.... @liampie - You've been right behind everyone with your contributions and your dedication is amazing.

Team Member of the Month: is... @Northants Pie - It's good to see you chipping in and adding your views in detail, both myself and Magic Magpie have been very impressed.

I would like to thank everyone for joining in, from visitors to members. You have all made a difference and this upcoming season should prove to be a promising year for us. Please take time to spread some 'community' cheer and congratulate each member for their achievements this past month.

You Pies!!

Supporter+

Well done everyone, congratulations on your awards. :clapping:

25 minutes ago, TheSkipper said:

Well deserved! Great job to all three of you especially @liampie

I agree wholeheartedly @TheSkipper

Archived